What problem does this feature solve?
I am trying to implement infinite loading in Nuxt in SSR mode. How can this be implemented, is there an example of this?
To see this in action on dev.to:
- Go to https://dev.to/
- By default, the page should about 45 posts in the news feed.
- Scroll down on the infinite-loaded page so that new posts are loaded in the news feed.
- Click on the title of any post to go to that post view page.
- Click the browser's back button so you go back to https://dev.to/
- Notice that you are taken back to the news feed in the EXACT same state you left it in:
- The page is NOT re-painted or re-rendered
- All the posts that were loaded by scrolling down the page (part of the infinite scroll) are preserved.
- If you view the source of the page, ALL of the content is visible in the source, including the content that was loaded as part of the infinite scroll.
This is my (failed) attempt at getting this to work: https://codesandbox.io/s/codesandbox-nuxt-uusli?fontsize=14
How can this be implemented using Nuxt.js in Universal mode (SSR enabled)?